Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Ph.D in Lebanese Administrative Law from Islamic University in Lebanon – In Progress
- Masters in Lebanese Public Law
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from Lebanese University
- Diploma in Lebanese Criminal Law
- Member in Lebanese and Syrian BAR associations
Omar Abou Reslan has been in legal practice for 7 years in Lebanon and running for 8 years in Dubai. He works at Dr. Mahmood Hussain Advocates & Legal Consultancy LLC (MHLF) in Litigation Department as Principal Associate – Deputy.
He has drafted, legal opinions and solutions for legal structures in areas like Civil Law, Criminal Law, Arbitration, Real Estate, Rental Law, Labor, and Family & Commercial Law. He also oversees cases for corporate clients on first instance, appeal, Supreme Court advisory, registration of cases and follow up.
Omar’s track record highlights his long list of favorable judgement on criminal cases, defending prominent individuals. This achievement has made Omar the lawyer to go to on criminal cases.
Criminal cases are evidently his area of expertise.